7.13.2008

Poem on the Week

Happy one week anniversary to me and my blog! To celebrate, I thought I would have a lil fun and chose a poem of the week.

I have read so many lovely things this week, but it was not hard to choose. The winner left me stunned.

What good is it to win anything unless you get a trophy, right? So is born: The Proud Giraffe Award. Majestic as he is, he wears a silly smile, because Hey, it's a party!

Photobucket

I am not so wrapped up in my own dreams of grandour that I cannot see that anyone who gets The Proud Giraffe will care much, but it is fun for me, and it keeps me looking harder all week long, judging and reading and rereading to be sure to pick the right one.

The winner does not have to have been posted this week, only found by me.

So without further ado,

The First Weekly Proud Giraffe Award goes to...
... "Mark" by Tall Girl + Nexus IX and Nexus X by Marja-Leena Rathje

A haunting mix of photos and words.

No comments: