7.22.2008

Polka Dots

Photobucket

Mixed Media Interpretation of Polka Dots
(InspireMeTursday Prompt)

Polka Dots! What a great excuse to do something silly and fun. When I have a car again, I will mount it.

And I was so happy that I found a good use for empty cat food cans. I thought they were so cute. I washed them and kept them for a while with no use in mind for them until now! I liked how they were gold on the outside and white on the inside.

Of course, the cats were very interested while I was putting this together.

8 comments:

polona said...

for some reason this photo made me smile before reading the text :)

Jenn: said...

Thank you so much!

s.l.greek said...

hi jenn- what fun your mixed media piece is, and thank you for your comment on my blog. you are very lucking indeed to be able to appreciate the european masters in person. one of my dreams is to visit spain myself. take care-sheree

Nicole V Lozano said...

I've got to agree with Polona. I was smiling the moment I saw it.

Ingenious

kazumiwannabe said...

Very graphic, and nice contrasts! Who would have thought cat food cans would look so good? You, obviously! Cool and funny idea!

Tammie Lee said...

The red is wonderful with the cans.
art is such a wonderfully creative endless possibility expression, this shows that.

Anonymous said...

I love this - beautiful and bold and inspiring - really lovely!

Rowena said...

I love the polka dots/cans. Polka cans. Meow.