7.09.2008

Blue


This is a painting I did last year in acrylic. I always use acrylic. Why? Because I always have.
It was not until last year that I started painting formless shapes and sometimes just colors. Really they are not much more than exercises that I have done in just a couple hours.
Because I expect less from them, I think I like them more.
All the colors are variations of blue. I like the crispness of the light blue at the top. It looks like a beam of light.
The colors are not as vivd as the original. I think my husband needs a new scanner. Or I need to finally learn how to use this Photoshop Elements program that has been gathering "dust" on my computer desktop.
I have painted very little over the last year, I am hoping that the Inspire Me Thurseday site will give me a reason to start again.

No comments: